The Accounts Payable Team continues to process financial transactions while working remotely. Please refer to the notes below for updates regarding the payment cycle, PCard reconciliations, fraud awareness, credit card credit balances, aphelp and year end information.
- Cheques printed and mailed twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Employee reimbursement deposits, Diners Club payments, Student refunds and payments and MacBuy payments are processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Calendar Year-end Deadlines – 2020
Meeting these deadlines will assist in getting your supplies ordered, suppliers paid and expense reimbursements processed prior to the Holiday break.
|Type of Payment||Document/Action||Deadline|
|Supplier Set-up for Withholding Suppliers|| Individuals receiving income tax reportable payments for the 2020 calendar year (e.g. honorariums, living allowances).
|Tuesday, December 8|
|Accounts Payable –
· Non PO Vouchers
| Non PO vouchers must be submitted and approved by ALL approvers (except AP).
|Friday, December 11|
|Travel and Expense|| Expense reports must be submitted and approved by ALL approvers (except AP).
|Monday, December 14|
|Accounts Payable –
· Purchase Order Invoices (Mosaic and MacBuy)
| All invoices relating to Mosaic purchase orders must be received. Email invoice to email@example.com. NOTE: MacBuy catalogue orders do not require receiving.
|Monday, December 14|
· Mosaic Requisitions
· MacBuy Requisitions
|Purchases being made by requisition should be entered and approved by ALL approvers (except Strategic Procurement).||Tuesday, December 15|
Please continue to reconcile and verify PCard transactions in Mosaic.
Completed PCard reconciliation packages can be dropped off at:
Mail Services located at Campus Services Building between 7:45 am to 3:15pm. AP continues to receive mail delivery at OJN-320.
OJN – One James Street North (Jackson Square) at the Security desk. You can park underground (enter from King St., East Lot/Blue section, elevator located between poles 29 and 30), first 10 minutes are free, take the elevator to the 1st floor and the Security office is to the right. Place the packages in the box between 9:00am to 4:30pm.
AP is accepting scanned PCard Reconciliation packages. Please ensure your package meetings the following criteria:
- Fully approved reconciliation – acceptable approvals include original signature, electronic signature, or email approval inserted after PCard Summary Page within the document.
- Scanned package consists of :
- First page: Printed reconciliation summary from Mosaic, transaction match BMO PCard statement
- Second page: BMO monthly statement from Spend Dynamics
- Legible, Upright Receipts in the same order as transaction appears on reconciliation summary
Tip: numbering would be helpful and blank pages removed
- Only one-month scanned package per email with attachment titled:
- Last Name, First Initial MTH/YR
- Originals are still required for filing and audit purposes. When you return to your office, please forward to Accounts Payable with the following notation:
“Originals, Scan Forwarded on <date emailed>.
- Email scanned PCard reconciliation summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are able to mail the original PCard Reconciliation package, please do not send scans as well.
APHelp and Support
While we are not physically in the office to provide in-person training, there are a number of ways we can support you. Please email email@example.com to arrange for training in the Travel and Expense, Non-PO Voucher or PCard modules or with general inquiries concerning year-end deadlines and processes.
Please continue to check your credit card statements frequently in Spend Dynamics and be extra cautious during this time when making purchases on-line. Beware of emails requesting account information, account verification or banking credentials. Be suspicious of requests by email, phone or text for confidential information regardless of real company logos, or letterhead. Never click on a link in a suspicious email. You may be directed to a fraudulent site that could enable malware such as spyware. Please contact Kathryn Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org), Corporate Card Administrator, if you see anything unusual on your credit card statement.
We are available to respond to your questions via email:
- General inquires: email@example.com
- Corporate credit cards: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PO invoices: email@example.com
- Non-PO vouchers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MacBuy: email@example.com
- HST Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mosaic Workflow: email@example.com
- Purchase Requisitions (Mosaic): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customs Inquiries: email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
Take care and stay safe.
Senior Manager, Accounts Payable