The following BI dashboards are available for Operating, Capital and Research:
- Statement of Operations for operating reporting (funds 20, 30, 45, 10). Additional information/training resources can be found at https://ira.mcmaster.ca/bi/fin-dashboard/.
- Capital Projects for capital project reporting (fund 60). Additional information/training resources can be found at https://ira.mcmaster.ca/bi/fin-dashboard/.
- Principal Investigator for research project reporting (funds 50, 55, 80, 85). Additional information/training resources can be found at https://ira.mcmaster.ca/bi/research-dashboard/.
- Research Project Statement for research project reporting (funds 50, 55, 80, 85). Additional information/training resources can be found at https://ira.mcmaster.ca/bi/research-dashboard/.
These are basic delivered reports out of Mosaic such as Trial Balance and Ledger Inquiry as well as custom queries for other information needs. You can access these through Mosaic from the Administrative Home Page, Financial Reporting Hub tile.
These include the Budget Submission report required by McMaster’s Budget Committee, as well as the monthly year-to-date variance reports from the Hyperion Planning tool.
Labour Distribution (LD) reports contain confidential information related to salary, wages and benefits. As such, access to these reports is limited to select managers and administrators. In addition to Mosaic, LD Reports are available in BI Statement of Operations, Principal Investigator, and Research Project Statement Dashboards.
All Mosaic LD reports require two levels of security:
- Access to the Data Warehouse
- A custom security component that defines the chartfields a user may access (also required for BI LD Reports)
For additional information, or to request access, please contact Chris Sylvester at email@example.com.
Legacy Labour Distribution reports for periods prior to October 2014 can be obtained by contacting Chris Sylvester, Budgeting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Documentation: https://financial-affairs.mcmaster.ca/app/uploads/2019/02/Mosaic-Labour-Distribution.pdf